Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren

January 08, 2017

What this book is about:


A bombshell bookworm. A chronic Casanova. And a lesson in chemistry too scandalous for school.

When Hanna Bergstrom receives a lecture from her overprotective brother about neglecting her social life and burying herself in grad school, she’s determined to tackle his implied assignment: get out, make friends, start dating. And who better to turn her into the sultry siren every man wants than her brother’s gorgeous best friend, Will Sumner, venture capitalist and unapologetic playboy?


Will takes risks for a living, but he’s skeptical about this challenge of Hanna’s…until the wild night his innocently seductive pupil tempts him into bed- and teaches him a thing or two about being with a woman he can’t forget. Now that Hanna’s discovered the power of her own sex appeal, it’s up to Will to prove he’s the only man she’ll ever need. 

summary credit: goodreads




“It’s about finding the woman who gets you thinking. She’ll be the one who’ll change your mind about everything.” 



My Review:


So the protagonist of this book is William Sumner. 

Well ... 


A obviously hot-as-sin business man. And when I say hot-as-sin, then I do mean that - you'll be on fire while reading it. He is my number one boyfriend since 2015. That doesn't matter now. I just want you to know that I already called dibs on him.

Well yes, back to my review. This book is about two people who fall in love in such an easy and beautiful way. Their story is so heart-warming, swoon worthy and hilarious, that you don't ever want this book to finish. I can't seem to let them both go. 

It's definitely my favourite book all-time. I really really enjoyed reading this one .... no I loved it with all my heart. I still catch myself smiling while thinking about these two characters or scenes from this book. I never felt such a strong love for characters like in this book! 

People, let me tell you.. This book surpass every other book I read in my life. (okay, I'm just 17.. but I do read every week at least two books) 

Gooash.. I'm all worshipping this book again. 

Oke, now to the point. In this book everything just fits perfectly. These two authors are probably some kind of demi-gods. 

I really have no words other than.. I didn't tell my best friend about this book, because then I would have had to share William Sumner with her.. and I wasn't and I'm still not ready for doing that. See I'm a selfish human being. I'm betraying my best friend because of a book character.. you see this book will do that to you. 


It is "I have no words for it" like that. He makes you fall in love with him so fast.. It's already to late when you realise it. And she, she's so daamn perfect. She's the person, you want to be by yourself. I normally do hate all the female characters, but I loved her the first I laid my eyes on her (which is weird, because it's a book, but yes) I fell in love with the character descriptions and the conversations. It really is the best book, I've read in my life :)


Review: 


6 out of 5 hearts ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 


much love,
Nisha



“I like it when you ask me to come!” he called after me. “I can’t wait to come tonight, Ziggy! Should I come around eight? Or do you want me to come around ten? Maybe I’ll come both times?” 


"another one!" - I did totally think that in DJ Khaled's voice...


“Ben,” Max said, leaning back in his chair with a giant grin. “It’s finally happened.”
I groaned, resting my head on my hand.
“You got your period?” Bennett asked. “Congratulations.”
“No, you twat,” Max said, laughing. “I’m talking about Will. He’s gone arse over tits for a girl.” 

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare