CHAOS by Jamie Shaw

May 16, 2017


This book was just ASDFGHJKLYXCVBNMQWERTZUIOP!! I LOVED IT! I am so happy that I picked this one up. 


I was reading this book on my way to work in German, got a ARC digital-copie from "Bloggerportal", and after even just reading the first chapter -->> I had the English Version ordered from Amazon. (Because I like books better in their original edition. So yes - I had to have a physical copy for myself.)

And not even 3 hours later - I was telling my friend, that Jamie Shaw surprised the hell out of me, when I read RIOT (her second book of this series) - because it was better way than MAYHEM (her first book of this series). And let me something.. Mayhem was pure perfection. I would have bet 100 Bucks, that she can't top the first one. 

You can guess how shellshocked I am right now? right? 
DEAR PEOPLE: CHAOS is the best of them all. I mean how is it possible?!?!! Jamie Shaw's stories are better with every book. I mean I really thought that she couldn’t top MAYHEM. Then I read RIOT. And now CHAOS.
She did not only shock me once but twice! 
I am in awe. 
If you wanna know, how you can top perfection - You can ask this author. 


🎸

I wanted to take note’s while reading, because I really wanted to write the perfect review, but there was no way in hell I would have laid this book down; not even for a second.  
I lied.. I actually stopped 5 times while reading... because I had to do this: 














TAKE ME BACK IN TIME - EREASE MY MEMORY! 


🎸

Okay, now to the book and it's characters: 

We got to know Shawn a little as a cynical, man-whore’ish person but still a loving, funny and hot as sin human-being, in the first two books. 
I loved him from the first second I read about him. He wasn’t even the protagonist in the first two book. And yet - he still managed to make me fall. 
As you’re reading his book you fall even harder with every sentence said. 



And then there is —>> Kit! I can't think of one word to describe how perfect she is. Damn - she was just one of these rare characters you want to have as your sister. 

Really, while my reading, I had only one wish - to have them all alive. 
Because each one of them is perfect. Every character from this series. 
Jamie Shaw did a excellent job. Lord, praise her. 

I just survived it barely alive - because I had so many anxiety attacks and cringe-attacks. I loved it, but still.  


So yes, while reading this book - I was shellshocked by how it started, because I did not expect something like that. And I nearly screamed through the whole bus by end of chapter one. 
It really took me by surprise. And the story developed just too perfect. 
There is no scene, I would have done differently. 

As you progress more and more futher - You will have this feeling, as if you are really with them. I mean it’s a rock-romance… Normally you never get too feel „this realness“ but the author made it happen. 

I know, that I will have a bookhangover for like a few months.. But it was totally worth it. :D

My Tip: READ IT! You won't regret it - You might even send me a E-Mail with Thank you's :p


MY RATE: 4.5 out of 5


About the Autor: 
Click here!

You would like to have a copy for yourself?
Click here! 


My Review to MAYHEM (BOOK 1 of this Series)
Lol, click here!

lf you would like - us to read and review any of your favourite books: 
Mail us; as we rarely bite


HERE THE BLURB:

From the moment she saw Shawn Scarlett perform at a school talent show, Kit Larson has loved two things: the guitar, and the gorgeous, green-eyed boy who inspired her to play. But one careless night in high school shatters her hope of ever being more than a notch on his bedpost.

Six years, two bands, and one mostly-mended heart later, Kit’s about to make her rock star dreams a reality as the new guitarist for Shawn’s band, The Last Ones to Know. He may not remember their reckless night together, but Kit has never forgotten… and she’s determined to make him eat his heart out.

The release of their new album means a month cooped up on a tour bus, sleeping inches away from the ridiculously sexy musician she’s never quite gotten over. And as Kit gets to know the real Shawn—not Shawn Scarlett, the rock god, the player—their attraction becomes too hot to resist. But the past is paved with secrets, and when they finally surface, Kit could lose everything: the band, the music, her dreams… and Shawn.
 











You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare